Alleviate lost penile length by using RestoreX® – a next generation penile traction therapy device developed in cooperation with Mayo Clinic.
Long term Diabetes can result in the loss of penile length. Researchers at Mayo Clinic investigated the use of RestoreX next generation penile traction therapy device to determine if 1 hour of treatment per day for 12 weeks could alleviate decreases in penile size and found that RestoreX “restored” 1 cm of lost length in just 12 weeks of use.
- Developed in cooperation with Mayo Clinic
- Results in just 2, 30-minute sessions per day for 12 weeks
- Men experienced, on average, a 1 cm increase in length.
- Invented by a Urologist specializing in Men’s Sexual Health
- Patented technologies include optimized traction zone
- Designed, manufactured and serviced in the USA
- 12-month limited-warranty
- FSA/HSA eligible with prescription
- Free Ground Shipping in discreet packaging
RestoreX is the only penile traction therapy device to conduct a clinical trial in the US for lengthening in men with diabetes.
Watch the Quick Start Video
A Message from RestoreX® Physician Inventor
Purchase RestoreX Penile Traction Therapy Device
* Preliminary, unpublished data from clinical trial in process at Mayo Clinic. Preliminary results presented at the American Society of Andrology meeting, ASA, in April, 2019.