In cooperation with Mayo Clinic, PathRight Medical completed two clinical studies enrolling over 100 men total. The first trial compared men using RestoreX for 30, 60 or 90 minutes per day in 1,2 or 3 30-minute sessions against a control group, i.e. a group that did not do any treatment at all. A link to the 3 month appears below as well as a link to the same group followed out to 6 months. The 3 month results were published in the Journal of Urology in June 2019 and the 6 month results presented at a recent Urology conference (March 2019). Additionally, a study was completed using RestoreX in combination with Xiaflex injections. This study was also published and appeared in the Journal of Sexual Medicine in 2019. Click the link below to be directed to the study results of combination therapy with Xiaflex.
Key Findings include:
- 94% of men regained lost length, with an average of 1.6cm or 11%
- 77% of men experienced a reduction in curvature that average 17 degrees or 28%
- 80% of men unable to have penetrative sex at the start of the trial were able to after 12 weeks of RestoreX treatment
- 89% preferred RestoreX over other traction devices
- Men with mild to moderate Erectile Dysfunction demonstrated statistically significant improvement in Erectile Function
- No long term complications were associated with RestoreX treatment.
- Transient, short term complications included temporary changes in color, numbness and temperature of the penile glans.
Combination with Xiaflex
- Curve reduction increased 70% when using RestoreX with Xiaflex vs Xiaflex alone.
Clinical Study Results:
Clinical Results for Penile Lengthening
Two clinical studies are currently taking place to assess the ability of RestoreX to either restore lost length from chronic disease (diabetes) or to prevent the loss of length post-surgery (prostatectomy). Click either link below to see a summary of the preliminary trial results.