PathRight Medical, manufacturer of the RestoreX Penile Traction Therapy Device, is pleased to offer a 30-day money back return policy. If RestoreX fails to meet your expectations, you may qualify for a refund.
The following conditions must be met for a refund:
- Call and receive product support instructions from Customer Service on three (3) separate occasions within 30 days of purchase.
- Complete the on-line Return Authorization Form found at restorex.com under Return Policy. Click here to complete the Return Authorization Form.
- Be the original purchaser of record of the RestoreX device and provide a copy of the original packing slip.
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from PathRight Medical and return device in the Biohazard Return Shipping kit that will be sent to you along with a postage paid return-shipping label. The return must be received within 45 days of purchase and be enclosed in the biohazard shipping packaging sent by PathRight. Packages without the proper shipping label and biohazard shipping packaging with be declined and returned to sender.
- If PathRight Medical issues credit to the customer for the return, the credit will be made to the same form of payment received.
- If your device is defective, you are required to follow the same procedures for a refund listed above. It is at the sole discretion of PathRight Medical to determine if your device is functioning properly. Upon that determination, PathRight will send you a replacement device, repair your originally purchased device, or send your original device back to you.
- This return policy is subject to change without notice and is in place of any other policies expressed or implied.
Retail accounts of PathRight Medical may be eligible for returns within 30-days of purchase and subject to approval of PathRight Medical. Returns will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee on all returns and retailers will be responsible for all return shipping expenses. Retailers must contact Customer Support for a return authorization number to begin the process.
12-month Limited Warranty
PathRight Medical protects the major components of the RestoreX device with a limited twelve-month warranty. In accordance with this warranty, PathRight Medical will repair or replace the RestoreX device at no cost if it ever fails due to defective workmanship or material for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The limited twelve-month warranty is granted only to the original owner of the RestoreX device and requires return of the damaged or defective device. To inquire about the return and replacement of your RestoreX device, email customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-228-5147.