Order Placement and Processing
At this time we accept orders from the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. We are pleased to offer Free Ground Shipping to all locations except Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders will begin processing the business day after they are placed. Processing can vary from 1-2 days depending on order volume. If an order is placed with expedited shipping, it will still begin processing the following business day but will be shipped from our warehouse within 24 hours.
Forms of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. Payment in full is due at time of purchase. Orders will not begin processing, and therefore will not be shipped, until payment is received in full.
Shipping Times and Expected Delivery from PathRight Medical
Free Shipping Option:
Delivery commitment: 3-5 business days (48 states only)
- Delivery based on distance to destination
- Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
Expedited Shipping available for additional charge:
UPS 2nd Day Air: Packages arrive 2 business days after shipping.
UPS Next Day Air Saver: Packages are delivered by the end of the next business day (no delivery on Saturdays).
Note: We do not accept responsibility for lost or stolen shipments after they are in the carrier’s hands.
PathRight Medical, manufacturer of the RestoreX Penile Traction Therapy Device, is pleased to offer a 30-day money back return policy. If RestoreX fails to meet your expectations, you may qualify for a refund.
The following conditions must be met for a refund:
- Call and receive product support instructions from Customer Service on three (3) separate occasions within 30 days of purchase.
- Complete the on-line Return Authorization Form found at restorex.com under Return Policy. Click here to complete the Return Authorization Form.
- Be the original purchaser of record of the RestoreX device and provide a copy of the original packing slip.
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from PathRight Medical and return device in the Biohazard Return Shipping kit that will be sent to you along with a postage paid return-shipping label. The return must be received within 45 days of purchase and be enclosed in the biohazard shipping packaging sent by PathRight. Packages without the proper shipping label and biohazard shipping packaging with be declined and returned to sender.
- If PathRight Medical issues credit to the customer for the return, the credit will be made to the same form of payment received.
- If your device is defective, you are required to follow the same procedures for a refund listed above. It is at the sole discretion of PathRight Medical to determine if your device is functioning properly. Upon that determination, PathRight will send you a replacement device, repair your originally purchased device, or send your original device back to you.
- This return policy is subject to change without notice and is in place of any other policies expressed or implied.
12-month Limited Warranty
PathRight Medical protects the major components of the RestoreX device with a limited twelve-month warranty. In accordance with this warranty, PathRight Medical will repair or replace the RestoreX device at no cost if it ever fails due to defective workmanship or material for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The limited twelve-month warranty is granted only to the original owner of the RestoreX device and requires return of the damaged or defective device. To inquire about the return and replacement of your RestoreX device, email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-228-5147.
This site is produced by PathRight Medical and you may copy documents published by us on this site if they are used for non-commercial purposes and you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as used on the website. Unauthorized reproduction of the materials on this site is prohibited.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Patents
Product and service names appearing on our website are generally trademarked or copyrighted and owned by PathRight Medical Inc. Use of the marks is not allowed except when permitted by PathRight Medical or in accordance with the terms of the website. Likewise, all images and text are owned by or licensed to PathRight Medical and may not be downloaded, distributed, stored, reused, reposted, modified, or otherwise used except with the written permission of PathRight Medical. RestoreX™ is a registered trademark of PathRight Medical, Inc. Patent pending.
Scope of Information
The site contains information about products that may not be available in some countries of the world and if available, may be cleared for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. Although accessible by others, the U.S. product information on the PathRight Medical website is intended for use by U.S. residents only. This website is not a promotion or solicitation for the use of RestoreX outside the United States.
The information on this website for educational and informational purposes only. This information should not be considered as a replacement for consultation with your physician. We try to make sure all information contained in this website is accurate but we can’t always guarantee its accuracy so it is provided AS IS without warranty or guarantee of any kind.
Changes To Terms & Conditions
PathRight Medical has the discretion to update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Users are encouraged to frequently check this page to stay informed of changes. By using this Site, Users acknowledge and agree that it is their personal responsibility to review these Terms & Conditions periodically and become aware of modifications.